Monday, January 8, 2007

One Week To Go!!

Hi everyone!

This is the first of many posts I intend to make during my study abroad experience in Prague, Czech Republic. I am very excited, but a little nervous to travel so far from everything I know so well. My wonderful boyfriend Scott will be dropping me off at LAX on Sunday, Jan. 14th (Happy Birthday Talia!) and I will take off headed towards JFK airport in New York at 10:00 p.m. I will arrive in the early morning of the 15th and tour the city (which I have never been to) for the day with my travel buddy from Chapman, Amanda.

On the 16th, we fly out of New York to London where we will spend a three-day stopover with the rest of the American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS) students also heading to Prague. From London we will fly to Berlin, where we will then ride a bus into Prague. I will be posting about that trip as soon as I get computer access.

I will send out an email every time I post something new, so look out for pictures and stories that I will be very excited to share!

Thanks so much for all of your support and I look forward to sharing my study abroad experience with you.

All my love...

Steph

No comments: